50-lecie "Nostra aetate" w USA
15/12/2015 | Na stronie od 15/12/2015
12.I.2015 Houston, Texas, "Jewish-Catholic relations 50 years after Nostra Aetate": "On Jan, 12, his Eminence Daniel Cardinal DiNardo, archbishop of the Galveston-Houston Diocese, and Rabbi David Rosen, senior rabbi of Congregation Beth Yeshurun, celebrated the 50th anniversary of Nostra Aetate and shared a discussion on the implications of the declaration for Jews and Christians today."
6.V.2015 The Milstein Center for Interreligious Dialogue of The Jewish Theological Seminary (JTS): together with John Paul II Center - Annual Lecture "50 Years of Nostra Aetate." Timothy Cardinal Dolan: "The Dream of Nostra Aetate Becomes Reality" - written form.
The lecture was followed by a question and answer session, moderated by Laurie Goodstein, New York Times National Religion Correspondent. (more: "50 Years of Jewish-Catholic Dialogue" A Lecture by Mordechay Lewy, Immediate Past Ambassador of the State of Israel to the Holy See.
Washington, Catholic University of America.
- 19-21 V 2015 Celebration of Nostra Aetate. A three-day symposium at The Catholic University of America. (relation:) Rabbi Noram Morans, director of interreligious relations for the American Jewish Committee: Vatican II's interreligious document was life-saving
Seton hall UnwersityIJCS NEWS
11.IX.2015 Kansas City's Jesuit University. Conference Celebrates 50 Years of "Nostra Aetate"
Philadelphia, SJU - Saint Josephs University
- 24.IV.2015SJU Announces Details of Sculpture to Mark 50 Years of New Catholic-Jewish Relationship (16.IX.2014. Sculpture to Honor Catholic-Jewish Relations)
- 17.VI.2015 Philadelphia Jews and Catholics to Celebrate 50th Anniversary of Nostra Aetate at SJU
- 25.IX.2015 Pontiff Makes Historic Visit to Philadelphias Jesuit University. Pope views campus statue symbolizing Jewish-Catholic relations. Pope Francis made a stop at Saint Josephs University today, greeting campus officials, student and religious leaders, and visiting the newly dedicated statue, Synagoga and Ecclesia in Our Time. The bronze work by noted Philadelphia artist Joshua Koffman was installed Sept. 25 at the plaza in front of the Chapel of St. Joseph-Michael J. Smith, S.J., Memorial, commemorating the 50th anniversary of Nostra Aetate, the Vatican II document that transformed the relationship between the Catholic and Jewish faiths.
Boston College. Council of Centers on Jewish-Christian Relations (an association of centers and institutes in the United States and Canada devoted to enhancing mutual understanding between Jews and Christians)
- 1-2.XI.2015 The 14th annual meeting of the Council of Centers on Jewish-Christian Relations, hosted by the Center for Christian-Jewish Learning at Boston College to mark the 50th anniversary of Nostra Aetate. Four CCJR panels. Bestowal of the 2015 Shevet Achim Award. Honoree: Rabbi Dr. Irving Greenberg.
4.XI.2015 Dullas, Texas, 50 Years After Vatican 2: "Commemorating Jewish-Catholic Relations In celebration of the last five decades of friendship, Dallas Jewish and Catholic communities will join with the University of Dallas to present "Nostra Aetate 50 Years Later: Commemorating Jewish-Catholic Relations," a joint address by Rabbi David Rosen, former chief rabbi of Ireland and international director of interreligious affairs for the American Jewish Committee, and Bishop Brian Farrell, Vatican secretary of the Pontifical Council for Promoting Christian Unity."