On this occasion, the Natolin Historical Society, the College of Europe in Natolin will have the pleasure to host, at Natolin, representatives of different European religious communities:
- Bishop Noel TREANOR, Roman Catholic Bishop of Down and Connor and a Vice-President of COMECE;
- Senior Church Counsel Ms Katrin HATZINGER, Director of the Brussels Office of the Protestant Church in Germany (EKD);
- Mr Razim ČOLIĆ, Director of the Department of External Affairs and the Diaspora of the Riyasat of the Islamic Community in Bosnia and Herzegovina;
- Professor Stanisław KRAJEWSKI, Jewish Co-Chairman of the Polish Council of Christians and Jews;
- Reverend Oleh KINDIY, Vice-Dean of the Faculty of Philosophy and Theology Ukrainian Catholic University.
The discussion will be carried out in English and moderated by Mr Zbigniew NOSOWSKI, a renowned Polish journalist specializing in religious matters and international affairs.
The event is open to the public but places are limited. In order to register, please contact Mr Jakub KUBICA.